September 10, 2019
5 Home Improvement Projects That Add Value To Your Home
- Remolding the Kitchen: According to HGTV you can expect a 60% to 120% return on your investment.
- Add a Bathroom: For a half-bath you need at least 18 square feet, for a full bath with stand-up shower 30 square feet.
- Reinvent a Room: Reinvent the existing room in your home, finish a basement or convert the attic to a bedroom.
- Add Energy-Efficient Windows: You can save up to $500. in heating and cooling costs.
- Add a Deck: Outdoor living spaces are very popular and will make your home more appealing.