October 19, 2021
- Cross the street at corners, using traffic signals and crosswalks. Look left, right, and left again when crossing and keep looking as you cross.
- Put electronic devices down, keep head up and walk, don’t run, across the street.
- Teach children to make eye contact with drivers before crossing in front of them.
- Always walk on sidewalks or paths. If no sidewalk is available walk facing traffic.
- Watch for cars that are turning or backing up.
- Decorate costumes and bags with reflective tape.
- Choose face paint and makeup instead of masks which can block a child’s vision.
- Carry flashlights or glow sticks to help children see and be seen by drivers.
Davis County Realtors wishes all a Safe and Fun Halloween!